Based in Halifax, NS, Canada
March 5, 2017
The goal is simple: propel your pucks so they ram your opponent's pucks out of the board! And, whenever you score - drive their puck(s) off but don't lose any of your own - you get to push again! It's an addictive blend of air hockey, curling, shuffleboard, pool... and even checkers (the "Chapayev" checkers game popular in Russia). Despite the simple rules, it takes time to master the skill of propelling your pucks with the exact required force and direction. And it takes strategy and foresight to not only score but create positions that are difficult for your opponent.
- Realistic "pucks on ice" physics
- Play against another human (on the same device) or an AI - or, watch two AIs battle each other
- 80 play boards, 8 unlockable levels
- Four AI difficulty settings, the default being Adaptive AI
- Customizable colors
- Various records kept for review and your best shots can be replayed
Logo & Icon
- "Back in 2011, my former boss told me to discover hidden pearls, indie games, that are yet unknown but have the potential to become top sellers. I guess I've found one today. With a bit of polish, mostly regarding graphics and sounds, this game has a true potential to rock the Google Play charts."
- Frederik Schrader, Daikon Media.com
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Lifemakers Studio
An independent game development studio based in Canada.
More information on Lifemakers Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Battle of the Pucks Credits
Art, Design, Development
Design, Testing, Marketing, PR